Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Hungry (Falling On My Knees)
Words and Music by Kathryn Scott
Performed by: Kathryn Scott
Genre: Pop/Progressive Pop

E             C#m           B             A   

Hungry I come to you for I know You satisfy
E C#m B A
I am empty but I know Your love does not run dry
      B        A          B        A

So I wait for You, and I wait for You
E A
I'm falling on my knees
E A
Offering all of me
E A E
Jesus Your all this heart is living for
E             C#m              B             A   

Broken, I run to You for Your arms are open wide
E C#m B A
I am weary, but I know Your touch restore my life
�1999 Kathryn Scott Vineyard Songs (UK/Eire) (Admin. by Music Services)
All rights reserved. International copyright secured. CCLI #2650364

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home